THE VERY LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE FROM COMLINE
Comline continues to recognise the threat and severity of the Coronavirus pandemic, but we are nonetheless delighted to report that the aftermarket is regaining some momentum, both here in the UK and across Europe.
We are anticipating this momentum will only continue to build in the days and weeks ahead and we have therefore made operational changes to ensure we are aligned with the increasing demand from our customers. Below is an operational summary:
- Warehouse: Following a period of furlough leave and commencing Monday 11th May, we are delighted to welcome back all members of our UK warehouse team. The team will now recommence a revised, three-shift pattern which is designed to facilitate social distancing and minimise work interaction, whilst enabling a significant uplift to our warehouse capacity. As such, we estimate we are now operating at 70% of our ‘pre-COVID’ capacity in this area.
Other Comline warehouse locations in Greece, Ireland and Spain are operational in-line with local market demand for that region.
- Customer Service: Customer service representatives remain in place in all Comline locations with our UK team now increased from one, to two persons in order to cater for the expecting increase in demand.
- Product & Technical: Effective immediately, two of our Business & Product Line Managers based in the UK, have returned to the business from furlough leave. We are now once again able to provide our customers with product and technical support.
- Finance: The Comline Finance team remains fully staffed and operating as normal.
- Marketing: Our UK-based marketing department remains operational but without its two full-time graphic designers, both of whom remain furloughed.
We would like to thank our customers for their understanding and support during this truly extraordinary period. We greatly looking forward to the day when we can announce a full return to normal operations here at Comline but, until that day comes, we continue to work tirelessly in support of our customers and their businesses.
The Comline Team
Enter a Comline or competitor part number above to go to the relevant part page.