- Press Release: Comline pushes towards steering & suspension target with further range increase
- F1 Driving Experience Competition Terms and Conditions
- Goodwood Festival of Speed Competition Terms and Conditions
- Press Release: Embracing ‘Your New Reality’ with Comline Steering & Suspension
- Press Release: Comline bolsters steering & suspension portfolio with new-to-range update
Press Release: Comline pushes towards steering & suspension target with further range increase
- A further push of steering references added in July in continuous development of important category
- Each individual part has been scrutinised throughout the design and manufacturing process, clocking mile-after-mile of performance and reliability testing, in all conditions
- A range enriched by C.A.R, Comline Augmented Reality
F1 Driving Experience Competition Terms and Conditions
WIN A F1 DRIVING EXPERIENCE AT THE ICONIC SILVERSTONE RACE CIRCUIT WITH COMLINE
The 2021 British Grand Prix is coming, and in celebration Comline Auto Parts (Comline) will be giving away a F1 Driving Experience at the iconic Silverstone circuit - the home of British Motor Racing - in our latest motorsport themed competition!
If you think you can you handle the speed of a Formula Single Seater and a BMW M2, then this is the competition for you! Running exclusively on the Comline Facebook page @ComlineAutoParts, from Monday 12th July to Monday 19th July, the competition post will pose a multiple-choice question about a British F1 champion!
All correct answers will be automatically entered into a random prize draw which will take place at 2pm on Monday 19th July. Competition winners will be announced immediately thereafter via the Comline Facebook page.
Goodwood Festival of Speed Competition Terms and Conditions
Comline Auto Parts (Comline) has announced a motorsport themed social media competition with a pair of Saturday tickets to this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed on offer to two lucky winners!
Running exclusively on the Comline Facebook page, ComlineAutoParts, from Monday 28th June to Friday 2nd July, the competition post will pose a multiple-choice question about the brand’s most recent motorsport sponsorship announcement!
All correct answers will be automatically entered into a random prize draw which will take place at 3pm on Friday 2nd July. Competition winners will be announced immediately thereafter via the Comline Facebook page.
Comline followers’ craving the ‘need for speed’ should enter the Goodwood Festival of Speed competition before 2.00pm on Friday 2nd July, when the competition will close.
Look out across the brand’s other social channels including Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn for information on its motorsport sponsorship and for competition coverage throughout the week ahead!
Press Release: Embracing ‘Your New Reality’ with Comline Steering & Suspension
- Quality of steering & suspension range is evident on Comline Augmented Reality (C.A.R) 3D tool.
- Comline Managing Director, Ishan Kamdar records video's demonstrating the full potential of C.A.R.
- Comline calls for direct feedback on C.A.R technology from it's distributers and the wider market.
Press Release: Comline bolsters steering & suspension portfolio with new-to-range update
- A flurry of steering references added in June to service demand in UK and European markets
- Determined to ensure a first-time fit, delivering confidence and peace of mind to distributors, technicians and motorists alike, each Comline steering & suspension component comes with a three-year (36,000 mile) warranty.
- Stringent testing includes 900 hundred hours of exposure to salt spray providing an accelerated simulation of real-world driving conditions.
Press Release: Comline joins forces with Richardson Racing and Will Bratt for Porsche Carrera Cup GB 2021
- New alliance see's hugely experienced Will Bratt take to the track under the 'Comline Richardson Racing' moniker
- As a nod to the year of Comline’s founding back in 1991, Bratt will be racing as driver #91
- Bratt's Porsche 911 GT3 Cup adorned with Comline's distinctive blue and yellow livery
Press Release: Comline steering & suspension range to grow by 35%
- Major expansion of relevant references in highly-regarded and rigorously tested, steering & suspension range
- Comline's confidence in European product supported by 3-Year (36,000m) Warranty
- Brand's investment in trail-blazing Augmented Reality tool enables technicians to explore parts by mobile device in direct product comparison to the vehicles on the ramp.
Press Release: Comline reaffirms copper-free brake pad credentials
- Comline brake pads certified ‘N’ rated under AASA LeafMarkTM* classification for hazardous materials – notably copper.
- LeafMarkTM ‘N’ rating demonstrates that Comline brake pads contain less than 0.5% copper by weight and conform to various other hazardous material measures.
- Copper and other hazardous materials traditionally used in brake pad formulations have been proven to cause pollution and damage to marine ecosystems. Learn more.
- Technical Bulletin - Driving your brakes crazy! 03/02/2021
- Technical Bulletin - Oil Filter Trouble-Shooting 03/02/2021
- Technical Bulletin - Selecting the right filter 03/02/2021
- Technical Bulletin - The Truth about Brake Fade 03/02/2021
- Technical Bulletin - CHA045 Hub Assembly Installation Advice 03/02/2021
- Technical Bulletin - Understanding Spin-on Oil Filters 03/02/2021
- Technical Bulletin - Brake Disc Fitment 03/02/2021
- Technical Bulletin - Air Filter Replacement 03/02/2021
- Technical Bulletin - Vapour Lock 03/02/2021