Comline ATF3G Transmission Fluid
Comline COATF3G is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid, especially developed for new (after 1997) and older (automatic) transmissions build by Ford and GM, as well as for many other brands.
- Suitable for power steering systems, some hydraulic systems and for rotary air compressors where an excellent low temperature fluidity is required
- Very high viscosity index
- Offers resistance against corrosion and foam building
- Good anti oxidation and anti-wear properties
- Extremely low pour point which allows easy gear shifting at cold starts
- Friction characteristics of Comline COATF3G comply to the most modern demands in a very broad temperature range.
Performance LevelAllison C-4
GM Dexron IIIG
MAN Typ Z1/V1
ZF TE-ML 02F/03D/09/11B/17C
ZF TE-ML 04D/14A
Enter a Comline or competitor part number above to go to the relevant part page.