UK Sales Enquiries
Comline has one of the most recognisable brands in the automotive aftermarket and, with excellent, consistent quality combined with competitive prices, the opportunities for any motor factor or distributor are endless! Whether you are an independent factor, member of a buying group or a national, Comline products allow you to be competitive whilst maintaining the healthy margins that your business deserves.
Within the UK we are able to provide an overnight delivery service allowing you to make money without endless stock holdings. Most importantly however by choosing Comline as your supplier you will make some of the best margins in the industry across a range of products whilst exceeding all of your customers’ expectations!
To discuss the available opportunities further or to find out more about our Driving Prices Down programme please get in touch:
UK Sales (tel): +44 (0) 1582578888
UK Sales (fax): +44 (0) 01582578889
UK Sales (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have opened an account you will have full access to our new online ordering system allowing you to view our whole range, use our VRM lookup and see all our current prices. We look forward to doing business with you!
New Online Ordering System
Comline have recently launched a new web based ordering system. This new system allows trade and export customers to view our entire online catalogue, check their prices and place orders quickly. To explore this system in more detail please get in touch at the e-mail or numbers above to open an account with us!
UK Delivery Terms 2012/2013
Currently we have partnered with FedEx to provide our UK logistics support.
- Our carriage paid level is £150
- Any orders below £150 will be charged £7.00 delivery and handling fee. For Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man this threshold is £200.
- Urgent stock orders - 24 hour (overnight) service for urgent orders only (maximum 40 part numbers) cut off time – 4.00pm
- Large stock orders and pallets - 48 hour service; cut off time – 12.00 noon
Please note, while the overwhelming majority of our parcels are delivered next day – we are not a guaranteed overnight merchant. The nature of our products – fast moving service or friction items at low ticket values, together with our business model – no reps, no agents, no company cars – great prices that enable you to beat the trade clubs, compete with the aggressive nationals and make a healthy gross profit, makes this impossible, although of course we always pledge to do our absolute best. We cannot be held responsible if a product that you have promised to a garage customer does not arrive and you have to buy it in from the likes of FPS.
UK CV Delivery Terms 2012/2013
Commercial vehicle pads
- £150 carriage paid. Any orders below £150 will be charged £7.00 delivery and handling fee. For Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man this threshold is £200.
Commercial vehicle discs
- £400 carriage paid. Due to the weight of the product we pack all of our CV disc on pallets to ensure the goods not only travel safely but also arrive to our customers in the condition you would expect. Pallet orders will be serviced on a 48 hour basis with a cut off time of 12.00 Noon.
Enter a Comline or competitor part number above to go to the relevant part page.
My AccountForgotten your password?
- Comline announces product range extension Wheel bearings, control arms and clutch kits add to growing product portfolio
- Comline Brake Pad and Hub Assembly Ranges Expand British brand illustrates development prowess with significant new-to-range release
- Comline competition winner hits the track! Nottingham-based technician puts skills to the test in some of the fastest cars on the planet
- Comline Steering & Suspension Surges Forward - British brand brings an influx of new steering & suspension numbers to market