Introducing one of the fastest growing automotive brands in Europe
Established in 1991, Comline is a leading independent British supplier of aftermarket replacement parts for all popular European, Japanese and Korean vehicle applications with 95% availability on over 8,500 part numbers, which cover multiple product categories and are readily available.
Our proven recipe for delivering a comprehensive product range consisting of consistent, reliable product quality with genuine value-for-money parts and customer service at the heart of the business has established us to become one of the fastest growing aftermarket brands in the European automotive.
Comline’s continued growth has led us to rapidly expand to ensure we offer quick and efficient logistics from four key European hubs located in UK, Greece, Spain and Ireland.
Facts & Figures
- Comline HQ runs an impressive 150,000 square foot warehouse facility, which operates around the clock.
- Comline is a TecAlliance 'A' rated data provider.
- Comline has recently joined the - an elite filtration testing organisation! Becoming a member of the IFTS will enable us to further raise our already impressive filtration quality standards and reinforce our commitment to being 'First for Filters'.
- All our data is compliant with MAM’s latest Autocat v8 derivative (UK only).
Meet the Team
Comline has a dedicated and committed team of over 150 employees within the business across our four locations, with key business functions including Product Development, Procurement, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and a huge Warehouse and Logistics operations.
With such aftermarket expertise, our friendly team is always happy to help.
In over 25 years of trading Comline has developed considerable expertise in manufacturing, product development and data management. This expertise is utilised to deliver on the wider Comline promise of quality, service and value for our customers.
Quality, reliability, safety and performance are central to our product development process and we employ world-class manufacturing operations in order to deliver on this quality promise.
Comline is customer focused and the needs and requirements of our customers are at the core of the organisation. We strive to communicate with, and listen to, our customers in order to evolve and develop our operations to deliver and maintain a truly ﬁrst class service.
Comline was founded on the principle of providing value for money to our customers. The very structure of the organisation is designed to keep overheads low (no reps, no agents, no company cars, cost effective warehousing & distribution) and this allows us to deliver on a promise of always competitive pricing.
Our product range offers a wide-ranging variety of consistent, reliable performance parts that are value-for-money. Our diverse range is well known by our unmistakable blue and yellow livery which carries the Comline name and quality.
Click on each product category listed below for more information on our comprehensive product offering.
- Steering & Suspension
- Engine & Cooling
Within the UK, Comline distribution is carried through via independent Motor Factors.
Overseas markets are serviced by Comline subsidiaries and by a network of appointed distribution partners. Comline distribution partners supply garages in over 40 countries across mainland Europe, South America and Australia.
Awards & Accolades
With such a broad product category that offers genuine quality and competitive, margin enhancing pricing to over 40+ countries has seen Comline presented with a variety of awards and accolades including:
For more information on each award simply click the logo!
We are very keen to speak to you and are actively looking for new distributors throughout Europe. If you would like to discuss such opportunities with the Comline brand please contact us by clicking here.
Enter a Comline or competitor part number above to go to the relevant part page.
My AccountForgotten your password?
- Comline announces product range extension Wheel bearings, control arms and clutch kits add to growing product portfolio
- Comline Brake Pad and Hub Assembly Ranges Expand British brand illustrates development prowess with significant new-to-range release
- Comline competition winner hits the track! Nottingham-based technician puts skills to the test in some of the fastest cars on the planet
- Comline Steering & Suspension Surges Forward - British brand brings an influx of new steering & suspension numbers to market