Skoda ATF3G Transmission Fluid
Comline COATF3G is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid, especially developed for new (after 1997) and older (automatic) transmissions build by Ford and GM, as well as for many other brands.
- Suitable for power steering systems, some hydraulic systems and for rotary air compressors where an excellent low temperature fluidity is required
- Very high viscosity index
- Offers resistance against corrosion and foam building
- Good anti oxidation and anti-wear properties
- Extremely low pour point which allows easy gear shifting at cold starts
- Friction characteristics of Comline COATF3G comply to the most modern demands in a very broad temperature range.
Performance LevelAllison C-4
GM Dexron IIIG
MAN Typ Z1/V1
ZF TE-ML 02F/03D/09/11B/17C
ZF TE-ML 04D/14A
Please select a Skoda model...
Or search for ATF3G Transmission Fluid by entering your registration number...
About our Skoda ATF3G Transmission Fluid
Comline Auto Parts is able to provide the best quality replacement parts for all Skoda cars at affordable prices! Our ATF3G Transmission Fluid range covers all of the latest Skoda models and can be bought here directly from our head office! Manufactured to match Skoda quality, look no further to find the best ATF3G Transmission Fluid for your car. Please enter your car details above to match your Skoda with our ATF3G Transmission Fluid range and to find the parts you need QUICKLY! Alternatively click here for more information on our range.
Enter a Comline or competitor part number above to go to the relevant part page.